Thursday, January 12, 2012

Magic of Red


Would it be wrong if I call them red beauties? Lovely red mixed with little dash of black.. that's the magic of poppies. Beauty of flowers is magical even if it is made with paper. That's what I did again... yep I made more flowers using party streamers and craft paper. Hope you are not getting tired of seeing more flowery post here. So here comes the first project of this year...lovely poppies in a recycled holder.

Holder is made with cardboard & toilet roll tubes and painted with grey color.


Flowers are neatly arranged by my little one as you can see here....who thinks he should be doing everything that his mother says No to.


And little goodies that belong to his sister got their right place. Love that cute turtle erasers.

Have a nice weekend everyone, do checkout my post next week. It won't be flowers again I promise :)

3 comments:

  1. Stupendous looking pics. Lovely craftwork.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poppies... Those little erasers are always cute... !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely poppies deepi.... the stand.... turtles.... all are beautifully arranged

    ReplyDelete