Friday, June 1, 2012

Blue Purse

Hello there.....how is your summer going so far. I am really enjoying gardening these days, I planted some flowers in my garden and now they are blooming. It is a real pleasure to see budding beauties around you. This week, I tried to finish this small purse and finally its done. I got a pack of felt sheets from a store with lovely bright to make felt flowers with them. I turned one blue felt sheet into a purse and embroidered a little design on the front side and soon will be working on the next one. I will be sharing that project with you too.







See you next week and have a happy weekend. 


6 comments:

  1. Purse is nice. perhaps awaiting more dollars to flow in.
    Good idea, pl continue. Ram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Its a very nice purse...love the colours used...very fresh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise and brown is one my favourite combinations of colors, your work is really beautiful and original.

    I wish you a serene and shine summer,
    Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  4. viewed your blog first time , but liked it very much. quite colorful and interesting.keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. viewed your blog first time , but liked it very much. quite colorful and interesting.keep it up.

    ReplyDelete