Friday, June 15, 2012

Something Out Of Nothing


Hello dear friends...hope you are keeping up well. Life is little bit relaxed as the summer vacation has started...so I am enjoying my sleep. I can't live without good sleep......true with everyone right! And when I get good sleep I think better :) So with well rested mind I finished this recycled bag in no time. I liked the way it turned out. Cute little bag out of the gunny sack and I got a chance to challenge myself to create something out of nothing. This is what I love about blogging, it gave me a chance to make or do things that were in the house but I never thought of making  something out of them. I always loved the creative things and learned a lot from my mother but making something every week and getting excited about what I am doing is all because of this blog. It really opened the doors for me to meet so many talented and creative blogger friends and learn new things and get inspired as well. I am happy to continue this as it makes me happy. 

    

Here are some pictures I clicked while making this scrap bag.  



Learning crochet these days so I thought why not try some...




I guess yarn and color give a nice look to gunny sack....



Here how it looks from inside...


some plastic beads from miss sunshine...color choice by her since she gave it to me.



And its done....Guess my rice sacks are not going anywhere now, all are going to get some kind makeover one by one :))


Have a wonderful weekend dear all and thanks for your wonderful comments.

5 comments:

  1. Wow love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. deepi it's lovely and very creative
    thanks for posting ur work
    love rinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a matter of insight and creative mind to convert the waste to a useful article. Continue to explore more opportunities.

    ReplyDelete