Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Creative recycling

 Hello dear readers...today I have creative recycling project to show you. I finally found a way to use my play dough flowers.Its quick and simple as you can see in the picture. It took me 20-25 to finish this.


I thought these flower will go well with the light base of the jute string i have used and will create a spring look too. When I started the project I had no idea that it can look this cheerful. I am off to start a new project...see you soon here.






12 comments:

  1. Such awesome upcycling love the way you have literally dressed up those bottles!!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything in this world that you can't recycle creatively? Your work is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely easy and very creative one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. E' stupendo, sei sempre incredibilmente brava!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    this is cool idea...now I know what I have to do with all my empty whiskey bottles...

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recycling is always good for mother earth and us. You have thrown a challenge to others as to how they can use their genius to think and act, hope more creative additions in this behalf soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dear All, for dropping by and leaving such sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous idea.. to recycle.. Impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. veryyy creative as usual loved ittttt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice..I made the same like this a few years back but I paste some fabric flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  11. so good, I am going to try this one too :)

    ReplyDelete