Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Bag out of Gunny Sack

Hello friends....well Valentine day is so near...I am almost done with miss sunshine Valentine exchange but still need to make a Valentine box for her so there will be lots of paper heart on my working desk tomorrow. I will be posting the cute gifts that I am working on tomorrow. For today, its another recycling project I finished last weekend.


I made this bag out of this gunny sack as you can see ....this is basically an experiment. I am trying to learn sewing, so I am using whatever I can find in my house...from old sheets to gunny sack... just to practice and get better at it.This one turned well...  I have some pictures to share...













I have used t-shirt yarn and felt to make this design and stick it with hot glue gun...  
 Hope you will like the idea.... see you soon

8 comments:

  1. This is brilliant.
    Recycle, Reuse, Reduce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old material can be used and reused, provided we are having a knack to do so. Nice. RAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design using recycled matter.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, and love the gunny sack! Thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love this.. what a brilliant idea.. wow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag looks really cool!Love your recycling ideas.Following your blog,pls do visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete