Monday, January 11, 2016

A New Start!



Happy 2016!


I am returning to the blogging world after a really long break. Hope this year will bring the best out of me. Every year comes with  a clean slate where you can write whatever you like. I will tell you what I want to work on this year. I want to be more outdoors this year and become more active. I want to be physically fit and healthy eater. I want to have a calm mind and gracious heart.  I want to worry less and learn to let go.



I want to observe the beauty around rather than the running a mad race from  one place to another . I want to be a good listener and learner. Enjoying what life has given me and treasure its good memories.






    Ending this post with these beautiful lines:
                                                
"Don't waste your time looking back on what you have lost. Move on, for life is not meant to be traveled backwards."

 See you soon here!
 Deepi

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ideas and thoughts about your upcoming year! I hope this next year sees all of that coming to fruition for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepa welcome back. Hope you enjoy the the life the way you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thought Deepi. Of moving ahead without looking back!! Loved it..

    ReplyDelete