Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Up cycled Baking Dish

 Hello Dear Friends....hope you all are well. I am blogging after a long gap. From last month I was totally away from creative work. Truth is its hard to get time  for creative work sometimes because lots of other things depend on you. I guess what I need is good time management. Hope I will be regular in my future postings.

Today I am sharing a quick up cycle project for you. I recently saw an idea of using old baking dishes for organizing purpose on Martha Stewart's website. I covered my unusable baking dish with a green printed duct tape.    




Its looking nice and printed duct tapes come in different designs and colors. Its a deep dish that can be used on counter for keeping mails, keys also. Hope it will inspire you to up cycle something . 


2 comments: