Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Note


Dear Friends...Happy Mother's Day to all of you. Hope you all are having fun time with your loved ones. I am so thankful to my mother for teaching me love for creativity in life. It really makes my life so happy and beautiful. So thanks mummy for everything...and always inspiring me to learn new things...


Last year , I picked up crochet  and I  am hooked ...really enjoy doing it. I am learning new things everyday by watching videos on you tube...these are my new finished project. I am happy to share it with you.



















All I want to say please try to take some time for yourself. Even if it is for 15-20 minutes, do something that you love and enjoy. And thank you all for encouraging me through your wonderful comments. It means a lot to me.
Thank you.

3 comments: