Thursday, November 11, 2010

Easy Craft Ideas



Hello Everyone …today I am sharing with you some simple craftwork that I did with my daughter. My six year old loves paper craft… so we decided to make a cute flower hanging for her room using construction paper…it is super easy and she enjoyed it a lot…just few flower shapes cut and glued to a thread …simply sweet!









For this one we used beads and pompoms... easy and colourful!










This one is made with metal shapes I got from a craft kit if you don’t have them... don’t worry! it can be easily replaced with cardboard…with little paint and glitters it’s looking shiny and beautiful!












Hope you like it...Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. The simplicity of the crafts speak for themselves !! Though I love all of them but my fav is the flower hanging you did with your daughter.

    Have a wonderful weekend

    Cheers,
    Satrupa
    http://satrupa-foodforthought.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post.inspiring deepi.should try this out at home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the idea of using simple flower cutout to decorate light stand...have a nice weekend Deepi

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are creative. I always write the same sentence again and again. :) Your work breaks all the boundaries and projects what creativity is all about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, creative and full of imagination. Keep going. RAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. An award for you http://e-senseofspicenfragrance-sulagna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete