Thursday, May 19, 2011

Make Over-2



It all started with a plain fleece & ticker tape and ended with love and hugs from Miss sunshine. Long story short ...got some great deal on fleeces so bargain hunter in me couldn't resist:)).... lovely colour but plain fleeces so my creative side couldn't resist. And I ended up giving them a make over. This time the idea came from miss sunshine's mind. I asked her what should I do to this fleece...Flowers... Flowers... make some flowers mumma...I looove flowers!! she said instantly.

I liked her idea and made some flowers. I got the tape ($1) from a local store ... it has some purple shades too and was going perfectly with the fleece.... so I decided to give it a try. These flowers are easy to make and take less time. All I did ... cut the tape to a desirable length ... did running stitch to the one side then I pulled the thread to gather it... stitched it in a circle shape.. after couple of layers it was done. I clicked some pictures that will explain the process too. These kind of flowers are great for headbands and hair clips too. So take a look and do let me know what you think...















































Have a great weekend eveyone.


8 comments:

  1. Lucky Miss Sunshine :-) U always amaze me with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these kind of flowers are sure to look cute for clips also. U rock dear...
    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.work... The flowers look beautiful ... I like the shades of colors in the tape...!!
    Hope you made a matching head band also for ur little one...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have given an award to u..check my blog :)
    http://stepstowardscrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful makeover! I dropped in here from Neha's blog. Beautiful work you have done.
    Cheers from Bangalore
    Dr Sonia S V
    ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really beautiful.... u n sunshine rock

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow deepi u flattered me...what an amazing talent u got....thts sooo beautiful no other words deepi....loved it loved it

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing work
    anandhirajan
    www.anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete