Thursday, May 5, 2011

Make Over

Hello my dear fellow bloggers...

It is Thursday and here I’m back again…I hope you all are doing well… I’m doing great as it feels good to see so much beauty around these days. Trees are looking plump... filled up with green leaves and flowers. Clear skies and bright sun light and sweet chirping of the birds make days a whole lot better for sure, temperature wise it is 67-68 Fahrenheit/20-21 degree Celsius.

My little fella is the one who is excited the most about the change and wants to go outside all the time....and to tell you the truth I can't resist it myself. It's his birthday this weekend…he is turning two and guess who is excited the most? his big sister (my Miss Sunshine). She has already made the birthday card for him. We as a family are looking forward for all the fun and excitement this weekend.

Now enough said about the weather and the family…Let me get back to the business ;-), As I have told you in my previous post that I am busy giving Miss sunshine fleeces a Make Over. Actually I got a good deal on them so I bought four:)) They were plain looking so I thought why not change them a little bit and make them look more fun. I had some felt left from my previous projects and colors were going perfectly with the fleece and with little bit of this and little bit of that, my job was done.

Here I am sharing two fleeces and the other two will be in my next post. Miss sunshine loved them and I hope you will like it too...















































Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for appreciating my work.

6 comments:

  1. I luv both the makeovers but the first one is utter cuteeee .... lovely work Deepika !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both looking good deepi... colorful... and wishes to the little one... enjoy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats looks so good.. U have a very good hand on creativity..

    New to your space and Happy to follow u.

    Do visit me as time permits
    http://comeletseat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute work deepi...loved ur blog and ur innovative ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative. I am not much of a seamstress but I do admire your work
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete