Thursday, April 28, 2011

Paper Cutting

Hello dear friends ….hope you all are doing well. I am totally amazed how quickly time is passing by…May is here…. holding promises of good weather and fun in bright sun. I am enjoying my surroundings these days…trees are becoming greener and flowers are blooming along with the soothing birds chirping…making my days happy and exciting. Well this whole week my hands were busy giving Miss Sunshine fleeces (got a good deal so I bought four:)) a Make Over….which I will share with you guys once I am done. For today I am sharing the clicks of my paper cutting work. I posted Paper Cutting work long time back…. after that I bought X-Acto knife and doing small pieces of work just for practice. I am really getting addicted to paper cutting and will be posting my pieces in future too…. so here are some…. Hope you like it :))
















































Have a great weekend everyone.

10 comments:

  1. Neat !! Luv the second one the most ... the gurl on the swing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!!! These is really excellent peice of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very neat.. loved the tree branch

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... i like the black one really amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have produced a highly imaginative paperwork with fine cutwork.
    Keep going. RAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work - Love the girl in the swing..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that last one Deepika!and the girl on the swing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, pretty art!!! like many other love the girl on the swing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing paper work,i like the girl on the swing most.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing deepi,what knife do u use to cut it?

    ReplyDelete