Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cherry Blossom


It's spring... it's spring... I'm really glad it's spring ...this is the line Miss Sunshine is singing all the time these days....she can't wait to say good bye to her winter cap and jacket...enough of cold weather for her ...she is so ready to wear her frock and sandals ..and run out to play... but I guess she has to wait for another couple of weeks...

But spring is here and today's post is totally inspired by the spring beauty ...yeah I am talking about Cherry Blossom. The blossoming cherry trees symbolize the arrival of spring.The beauty of cheery blossom trees reminded me of what Emerson has said "Earth laughs in flowers." I was looking some gorgeous images of cherry blossom on the web this week. I couldn't resist the beauty of it... so I decided to give it try and made some flowers and also click some pictures to share with you all :))

































Have a Happy Weekend Everyone!!

19 comments:

  1. Great work Deepi!!! Smart idea as it looks very natural.
    Regards-
    Yogesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, thanks for linking in our carnival. Didn't realize the flowers were not real until I scrolled down the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like your work Deepi, and actually at first I thought that the flowers are for real...lols and when i looked at your pics carefully ..oh my god...you have crafted them so well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like your work Deepi, and actually at first I thought that the flowers are for real...lols and when i looked at your pics carefully ..oh my god...you have crafted them so well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Deepika they look so real.If u would not have shown the steps frm beginning,i guess everyone wud take it for real.ver very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are so pretty, you did a really great job! :) When i first looked at your first photo i also thought that it was real flowers. :)

    Tnx for linking up at Who Made What? Weekends! I'd love to see you back again next weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sigh*.. hope you have a lovely weekend too.. Those are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So finally the spring has knocked on our doorstep, to welcome the same with delight and opotimism in heart with cherry in view is a very good idea, which has been amply been depicted in the presentation. Keep going and post us diffrent facets of spring in coming weeks. After all whole nature gets wild with advent of spring. RAM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linked to you from Creative Jewish Mom. These are absolutely gorgeous!! Cherry blossoms are so beautiful, but they last such a short time. You've managed to capture there beauty in a form that can last year 'round.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you fooled me too. Thought they were real. These are very sweet. I use small pieces of fabric too. Please drop by my website and see what I create with scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have created quite a competitor to the originals! Reminded me of the day I painted them..

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow wow what should i say,this is amazing just like real flowers ,very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. please post steps of flower making.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow nice ... also loved ur photography

    i have a started a blog
    http://vcraft.blogspot.com/
    included ur blog link in my sidebar
    pls do have a look at my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am delighted with the ease you have expressed the nature...
    I must say you are blessed with the divinity...
    keep amazing us....

    ReplyDelete