Wednesday, July 27, 2011

*BLOG ANNIVERSARY*







Hi Friends …..I know I have been absent from Deepi’s World from quite sometime now. But I have a reason for my absence…. I am in a process of Moving….yeah… moving to a new place…. leaving Connecticut and its brutal winter for a much warmer place. At the same time….leaving the place where I lived for good eight years is not coming so easy on me ….I am out of my comfort zone for sure. So my days are filled with planning and packing now...all my creative energy is going in the big brown boxes :)

My mind is so much clouded by this move that I almost forgot that my blog has completed its first year…..yep “Deepi’s World” turned ONE last Saturday. On this blog anniversary, I would like to thank all my wonderful followers and friends for taking interest in my work…. taking time to stop by and leaving generous comment. Thank you for your support and encouragement.

It will take me some time to get back to active blogging and commenting…. but I promise I will drop by some time to say Hello!

Have a great day everyone!







7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog anniversary. Beast wish from me.


    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear on your blog anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratzz on your first blog birthday !! Wish you many more to come ... Absolutely love the simple yet creative stuff on your space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the blog anniversary. moving is always very tough. do take care and wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes on your blog anniversary and to the next phase of your life in the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deepi. Came here blog hopping. You have a lovely blog out here, and the stuff is so nice. I esp like the upcycling bit in all ur posts. I also use a lot of waste material in most of my creations.

    Many congratulations on completing 1 year in the blogland!

    Cheers,
    Indira
    http://arty-sorts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete