Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back to Blogging

Greetings to all my friends...I am back to my artsy & crafty world after a long pause. I am happy to tell you that the move went well and now I am nesting in my new abode comfortably. Though there are few things still to take care of... but I am taking things one at a time. Today, I decided to start my blogging again... so here I am writing this post while enjoying the fresh morning sun.



This summer flew by so quickly.. and with this move to a new place, I hardly noticed anything. Now September is half way through already..... soon autumn leaves will be covering the trees and nature will be in a total new colour. This summer, I took up my embroidery project. When I started it, I had no idea how I am going to finish this. But little by little miss sunshine fleece came into shape.... I am so glad to finished it on time. My design inspiration came from Mexican embroidered dresses that I saw here. I love the array of colours and floral compositions in the Mexican embroidery... I am planning to make one more piece soon ....Hope you like my this attempt..


















I draw floral pattern on plain fleece with pen..











After embroidering the pattern I added some pompoms to make it look more fun.










Have a great weekend and see you next week.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful looking embroidery. You are surely a master craftswoman.
    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection!

    :) welcome back, Deepi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and creative ideas .. and lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome... back!! Its nice that you are settling down well at your new nest.. Always lovely.. when all is unpacked.. and you feel relaxed and settled..

    This is absolutely stunning.. and gorgeous!! :-)

    Thanks Deepti.. for linking in on Monday.. Totally made my day to see you.. linking in after so long.. and thinking of Colours Dekor.. :-)

    Hope you have a lovely week ahead of you!!

    ReplyDelete