Thursday, September 22, 2011

Roses










R

O

S

E

S






Aren't these roses gorgeous....Their delicate beauty is appealing... isn't it? Would you believe me if I tell you that these are not.... REAL.!!


Yep these are not real roses...I made them with coffee filter and coloured them with water colour. Leaves are real... from a outdoor green plant( I don't know the name). I thought it would add some charm to these delicate roses.




How I made them? I found this amazing tutorial from Martha Stewart. Here is the link.





So I hope you like it....I am off to make some more...enjoy the beauty or make some if you like.....their freshness will stay forever.





Have a great weekend dear all.

7 comments:

  1. I like the way you experiment with different methods and form of arts. I would have never thought that these are not real. Good work again Deepi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see u come back with a bang :) Luv the roses ..... they look so REAL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!!!!!!! really really beautiful roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose, rose all the way. The riot of color really
    enchanting. Keep going. Ram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God!You made them!! When I landed on your blog and saw the roses I thought I was on a photography blog-- You have really captured my interest

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT!! WHAT!! you made these!! wow!! wow!! This is absolutely stunning!! gorgeous! wow!! You totally rock!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete