Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Colors

Hello dear friends... some of you may have already noticed that I am crazy for paper flowers. I am really addicted to flower making these days. It makes me happy so I keep picking new flower related projects....today I am showing the wreath I made few days back. I call it my Happy Wreath...why? because it remind me of lovely spring days in this cold November. With lovely red flowers and cute butterflies it look very refreshing. I tried to capture the project with pictures....have a look...

Base of the wreath is made with dry fallen branches from my front yard....gathered and taped with the green floral tape.

Flowers are made with the party streamer using the same method I used here.






Cute birdies out of cardboard waste...it already had a lovely blue color on the other side...I just cut the shape and little drawing with black sharpie.






Tweet Tweet birdies...







Happy Weekend to you all !!

9 comments:

  1. The blue butterflies look very beautiful... Lovely wreath !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking sooooo pretty.... u are a creator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lovely creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh soooooooooooooooo pretty.. I love how you've put those cute little birdies.. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful such a lovely creation

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so gorgeous . Both your photography and your creativity are extraordinary!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice this wreath made with recycled material, simple but impressive.
    It's gorgeous because red and green are the classical colors of Christmas but birds and butterfly make it perfect for next spring too.

    A big hug, I wish you great holidays, a happy new year.
    Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowwwwwww Wat a lovely wreath butterflies n birds are very cuteeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous and the flowers look amazing! thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete