Friday, November 4, 2011

Recycle Craft

Recycle Time!!...It's really very satisfying to create something beautiful out of waste....that what my this week project is all about. Last weekend I made these two lovely pieces out of empty wine bottle and a rice sack. I simply cut and glued the sack to the bottle and made some decorative design on top with some ribbon and string leftover. I got some slender branches from outside and glued paper flowers to it...its all done without spending anything..... I have some more recycling ideas coming up soon...but for now take a look at these pretty pieces......














Close view of the designs..












Hope you like it. Have a great weekend everyone.


12 comments:

  1. You achieved a very decorative and classy look for the bottles Deepti, fantastic recycling here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! thats simply gorgeous.. the roses look amazing.. Super impressive!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww.. Wonderful idea! And the finished product looks very beautiful deepthi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing....I have a craft link party at my blog http://artistneelima.blogspot.com/2011/11/crafturday-creative-mess-11-thank-you.html Do link in if it interests you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow That Was a Gr8 craft :)I am New to This Blogger world When U find Time Stop by n Visit my Blog.

    ReplyDelete