Thursday, August 2, 2012

Felty Flowers


 Hello Dear Friends.....Happy Rakshabandhan to all of you. I hope you all are having fun enjoying this joyous occasion. Miss Sunshine tied handmade rakhi to her brother. She was so proud that she made it all by herself. Though my little one didn't keep it for long but she was happy that she made it. I was happy too seeing her crafty adventures these days. Making paper planes and boats are her favorite thing to do these days. I finally, took some time off  to write this post today while lil one is napping and miss sunshine is busy with the scissors.

 I can't believe.... I am writing my first post of August. Time is really flying so fast...anyone else? or it just me. I wish it can slow down a little bit. Anyway, these days I am getting addicted to flickr 's  pool of Japanese craft books. This work is inspired by the lovely images I saw there....I love bright colors so I made this tiny tissue cozy with felt and little embroidery. Do take time to check out the link.... you will enjoy it and will get inspired for sure. Have a happy weekend everyone.

  



















3 comments:

  1. I have saved the link and will look later when I am free. as usual you are inspiring me to start a project soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good effort to creat something attractive out of nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for that interesting one. Defenetly also worth a
    look:

    ReplyDelete