Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tweet Tweet



Hello Dear Friends...Today I have two little birdies to greet you! Sitting on a small log covered with tiny flowers my cute birdies will charm any one...I guess...










I made it just because I love birds....and enjoying so many of them in my backyard these days...its really a bliss...I used play dough again, I don't know how it is going to look when it will dry. May be I should get some clay for thing like this, but right now this is perfect for me.






I am happy to see my tweet tweet birdies....See you soon dear all!


9 comments:

  1. Great job. Say my hello to these birdies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Deepi, can you also post the pictures of the dried ones ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... they are gorgeous? Sugar paste work? Lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome... I love to create cute stuff with play dough... I've baked them in the oven it works well. But I bet using real clay should give even better results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and charming.Change in masthead is also refreshing.

    ReplyDelete