Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cooking



Red, soft and delicious Strawberries yum yum...I love fruits esp berries... all of them. With summer comes the berries in the market. I usually make smoothies with berries or eat them with my morning cereal. Last week, I tried something new...  I found a easy strawberry jam recipe ( for a small batch) on you tube... I gave it a try and result you can see in the picture. Here is the link to the recipe..  





And baked two batches of Biscotti for my tea time :)).When it comes to baking, I always use the recipe from Joy Of Baking...its really helpful for beginner like me. Here is the link for Biscotti







 
And I cannot end this post without sharing these two lovely pictures ...flowers and plants are growing well this summer...lovely colors..isn't it?  

                                            Have a Happy Day  Friends!






1 comment:

  1. Hey Deepi, your biscotti are looking yummy and beautiful are the flowers..

    ReplyDelete