Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Paper Decor



Hello Friends... thanks for visiting my blog & Facebook page, I really appreciate it. Today, I am sharing this inexpensive decor idea that I saw on Pinterest. It's an easy project children will love it too. All you need is an old book or paper of your choice, a piece of a cardboard ( i cut mine in circle), and glue. It's  pretty simple, I folded the page in a cone shape and start gluing them on the cardboard circle one by one starting from the outer edge and then moving inward as you can see in pictures below...






 after my circle is almost covered with paper cones, I added a rolled paper rose(used a construction paper)  in the middle...


 and to compliment the blue flower I did some shading(using marker) on petals . Hope you will try it too. Here is a link to the Pinterest Board and Video you can watch!




Have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. Nice idea Deepi. Never thought you can make something so beautiful out of waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and interesting, we await more such ideas on ur blog. _RAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea to try out with children...Well done.

    ReplyDelete