Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Inspiration : Pinterest



 Hi Friends...Hope you all are doing well. My today's post is totally inspired by my Pinterest Board. I pinned crochet jar a long time back , I am happy that I finally tried it. I will share the link to it so you can see more wonderful inspiration there to try. There are plain crochet jar cover as well. I decided to use my leftover yarn, adding some colors makes it more appealing. I am always picking small projects as they take little time to complete. But one day, I would like to crochet a big blanket for myself. I really liked crocheting now and my favourite learning resource is You Tube. You can learn a lot just by watching wonderful craft channels there.So here are the picture of the process...







 Here is another easy peasy one, decorated with felt, ribbon and yarn. There are so many ways to
decorate empty glass jars...add little creativity to your abode. Hope you like the idea!




See you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Only if the crocheted cover for jar was bit shorter it would have looked more nice. Just my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete