Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Here comes Cock-A-Doodle-Do


Hello Friends... How are you all? Hope you all are doing wonderful...so we entered the month of February. January felt like a blink to me, came and went away so quickly. Last week, in my previous post, I shared some beautiful pics of rooster family....this up cycle project is totally inspired by it.

I like up cycling things, I get excited to use something that is easily available or free and turn it into something new. And what I hoard the most is empty plastic boxes, sturdy cardboard boxes and burlap sacks. Yes...we are a rice eating family...and we buy it in bulk.  For this project, I have used an empty rice sack and felt. I was running low on red felt, so I replaced it with old red cloth bag. It is an easy project, it took me half an hour to finish it. Now, I store my plastic bags inside this burlap chicken. Here are some pics for you, hope you will like it ...


My chicken is looking cute sitting on a kitchen counter....stuffed with the plastic grocery bags.



Let me know if you have any question.. See you soon!

Deepi

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful as usual. You really have great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of anything up-cycled and this is such a good looking project. Love the little pop of colors with burlap. Good job, Deepi!!

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this! Looks perfect on your counter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo Cute! Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its very cute..nice to connect with you. .some lovely projects there!

    ReplyDelete