Wednesday, February 18, 2015

White Beauty


Hello Friends....look what a wonderful surprise we got yesterday morning....I was thinking, we will get early spring this year, but looks like nature has planned something else...but no complaints to that. Actually, I don't mind little bit of snow like this. Kids were jumping with joy....my older one certainly missed snow since we moved to North Carolina from Connecticut. She was prepared in no time to get out of the house, had some playtime in snow filled patio and younger one tagged along.... 


And I enjoyed watching and clicking their pictures...




and got some extra time to finish my new crochet project...very simple granny squares. I hoarded a lot of yarn last summer, shopping clearance mostly ...its time to put them to good use...



this one is going to be a new cushion cover for my arm chair....picture of finished project will be coming soon..




you can see my color scheme is inspired by this cute birdie.... I love birds and flowers ...



ending this post now with this bright picture...Mr Sun is back and room is filled with cheerful light.  I am off to make a cup of ginger tea...perfect day for sipping tea and enjoying the golden sunlight ...see you soon dear friends... and thanks a lot for your sweet comments on previous post...

Enjoy your day!!

deepi






1 comment:

  1. lovely pics Deepi.... The lil birdie inspired crochet is lovelier.

    ReplyDelete