Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy Weekend









 Hello Friends...how you all are doing? Hope you all get some time to relax after Holi this weekend. Friday came so quick...isn't it? This week was like a blur for me...and I can imagine with Holi prep your lives must be very busy too. Today was bitterly cold here and I decided to snuggle in my bed with my laptop and write this post. March is here...spring will bring its beauty soon. This week, I went out to market... got the usual grocery stuff and some goodies (lot of things in cool spring colours.... so hard to resist them). Beautiful duct tape in the first picture compelled me to buy them...sure you will be seeing me  using them in my projects. I am getting ready for gardening too...got some flower seeds for my backyard garden. My granny crochet pillow finally finished so I can now focus on my other ongoing project. Learning doilie making these days so I included that in the picture too. Tell me what you are up to? Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Enjoy & Relax
Deepi

4 comments:

  1. Hi Deepi !!

    Belated holi wishes to u ... The crochet granny pillow has come out beautifully..... Waiting to see the finished doily:)

    Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mousumi...holi wishes to you as well...i am going to share finished one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... granny squares will make us addict..... nice color combo... eager to see ur finished doily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.

    anti skid tapes supplier in india

    ReplyDelete