Friday, March 13, 2015

Vintage Flowers

                                                                              via
                                                                            via
                                                                             via
                                                                             (Via)




                                                                              via

Hello Dear friends...Hope you all are doing well. We have been blessed with warm weather here from last couple of days and I am loving it. Well... that explains my absence here..enjoying lovely days and chirping of early birds between the daily chores. Though today has bought cloudy and gray sky with little chill in the air but weekend is going to be great as per weather reports. I have planned to clean up and do some gardening this weekend. I can't wait to see blooming garden this year. But for that I have to wait a little bit. House need some sprucing up too and cleaning as well. I love changing house decor a little bit as the season changes just to bring freshness in the surrounding. Do you like it too? As spring is just around the corner, this week, I was looking for some painting inspiration and stumbled upon a fabulous website called The graphics fairy.  I loved it. It has lot of free vintage clip art and free images, decor and project ideas as well. All the pictures above are from there, I have linked them as well just in case you guys are interested. Since Spring season is here I feel like picking up my brush, color and paint some pretty flowers this weekend. What are your plans? Do share!

See you soon here
XX  Deepi


2 comments:

  1. So will you be painting these?? OH my... that will look lovely.. We've got grey skies here today.. and Im really not waiting for the warmer months.. I hope the cooler months will continue for a bit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty...yes I am thinking about painting few for my bathroom picture frames. Hope cooler weather continue at your end.

    ReplyDelete