Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring Time and Updates


Hello to all of you...thanks for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comments on my previous post. Spring time is fun and I decked up my house last week with little touches of spring beauty....sweet little birdies are my all time favourite ...

 and some more in other corner of the house....




Pretty duct tape is finally put to use... covered the old baby wipe box and plastic container. I printed this image too...idea is to paint something similar but I am enjoying this for now.









Reading a mystery book " The Potted Gardener",  these days, picked it from my local library. I love my library(so thankful for it) and they have enormous collection of books. Doing little changes in my life style too, drinking more water and smoothies and cutting down on tea/coffee these days.... 


and here are the pictures of doily I shared in my previous post ...I had a hard time following the directions and I stopped it after a while. I guess, making a square shape is easier than the round one. More practice is what I need. I am pinning doily patterns these day on my pinterest board. Hopefully, I will be able to make them. It is a work of patience for sure... 








whipped up these last weekend and I am ready to switch to yarn crocheting. Thread crocheting is little difficult to me. That is the summing up of my week. Tell me what you are up to? Is there any new project you are doing or any new interests? Do share your thoughts!   




See you soon,  

XX  Deepi


14 comments:

  1. Nice post Deepi. You are so creative. I am sure nothing goes to waste in your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shweta...yeah upcycling is my fav craft but I have to battle with my hoarding habits too. I hate throwing good cardboard boxes and glass jars :)) I know it is little weird but I can't help myself. Looking very nice in your profile pic.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! There is a very thin line between saving and hoarding. Recently I donated a lot of stuff, which once I thought will be put to better use in future. I think we should credit or blame "our desi genes" for this habit :D

      Delete
    3. True...you seem on track..I am listening these days an audio book on you tube by Marie Kondo, " magic art of tiding up" its give a nice prespective...thought you might like it.

      Delete
    4. Interesting....I would check it out. Thanks.:)

      Delete
  2. Love those tiny birds. And your crochet is coming on well.. Hoping to see some amazing stuff soon. Hoarding and upcycling .. hehe .. same story here..

    -FarZain
    @http://colorsofourrainbow.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Farzain..hope to see some upcycling post on your blog. It good to see others creativity!

      Delete
  3. hi Deepi
    Lovely pictures and awesome makeover you have given to the baby wipe box...
    came here through coloursdekor and will b following you here onwards

    http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/
    Sharada Dilip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharada...thanks for leaving a comment. Hope to see you again!

      Delete
  4. I am so in love with those lil birdies !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they sweet...glad you liked it.

      Delete
  5. I loved the first two birdies and the message with other things. Crocheting is among the lists of things to do but its of less priority as of now. Wish you a happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative loved your house décor,..

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU have indeed created a beautiful world around you. Kudos to you

    ReplyDelete