Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Long time back...



 I painted these small pots with warm colors and detailed indian motif..


today, I felt like changing them...so I painted them white with uneven texture and  adorn with tiny flowers  ....


just a little dab of  blue, yellow and red....

the magic started against the white background...





 I am planning to plant some scculents it them... so a trip to the garden center this weekend... 


this one with bright red strawberry with polka dots ....its good to change things around...what do you think?

10 comments:

  1. welcome back, so pretty! I love the design with beautiful spring touch! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one... creative peoples doesn't like a single design in a place for long time right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arul..this is so true..that's the reason I keep changing things around the house. It give a freshness to the old things.

      Delete
  3. They look so so pretty! Perfect for spring.

    -FarZain
    @http://colorsofourrainbow.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... The earlier Indian motif ones and the present sauve white lil pots are looking lovely. What paint did you use? I can read one as acrylic. The other bottle is a spray paint?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aishwarya I have used Acrylic paint for this project. The other bottle is acrylic paint too. They come in variety of colors and easy to use as well.

      Delete