Friday, April 10, 2015

A Cute Project



Hi Friends...hope you all are doing well. This quick and easy craft was made this evening and I decided to share with you. I saw strawberry pincushions on Pinterest, when I was making needle book for my sewing kit. I couldn't resist to make some for me. Yes...I am going to make bunch of them. These are easy to make and can be used in multiple ways. Attach them to hair ties or key chains or to decorate gift box ...it sure will add charm to your projects. 



 




All you need is felt pieces, embroidery floss, sewing supplies and polyfill (very little needed) to stuff strawberry. You can see, how I made it in the picture above and here is the link to pinterest boards for more details.



Little, white french knots are looking pretty on red felt. I love this combination of red and white.




 Hope you will make these cuties too, Thanks for reading, See you soon with my next post.

XX  Deepi

8 comments: