Monday, August 29, 2016

Hello!!



Hello there! I am returning to my blogging world after a good long break. After seven months to be precise. I missed the creative work that I love doing. 







  So, I decided to try again. I think blogging inspires me to learn new things.



   As summer is on its exit here, I am waiting for Autumn to start with its beautiful colors. This Summer, I enjoyed going on trails with my family. Who wouldn't enjoy the clear sky and the amazing 
view of this lake?
















 

I got very lucky with my garden this year. I had lots of tomatoes and zucchinis. Though garden has wilted now as the season is changing, glad I took some pictures.





The cute hedgehog family sitting on the windowsill these days. Soon it will change to bright pumpkins as Fall is approaching. It felt really nice sitting quietly and blogging again. Hope you will visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment