Friday, January 29, 2016

A Simple Salad


Hello Dear friends...Hope you all are doing well and ready to enjoy the weekend. As I have shared in my earlier post, one of my goal this year is to include more veggies and fruits to my plate. Eating simple but tasty food. So these days, I am trying making different food, searching for healthy and yummy recipes and experimenting in the kitchen whenever I get time. So I thought why not share some good ones here ...that's why for today I bring you a simple salad recipe. It is super easy, healthy and delicious. So here we go...recipe with the pictures



For this salad you need:  Grated Carrot, Beet root, Cucumber & Chopped Lettuce 






For salad dressing you need : 1tbs peanut butter, 1 tbs soy sauce, 1tsp black pepper, 1tsp chilli flakes, 1 garlic clove grated, 1 tsp grated ginger


Mix all dressing ingredients together and add it to the veggies.. 







And its ready to serve. 


Hope you are going to try it and I will see you soon here.
Eat healthy and be happy!
Love  Deepi

2 comments:

  1. The salad looks yummy with lovely dressing. Will try it out soon. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking salad with an interesting dressing! I love peanut butter and I never knew you could use peanut butter in salad dressing :)

    ReplyDelete