Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Easy Crafting

 hello friends...so spring has finally arrived but its really unspring like here. I just came back after dropping my son to school and its Sooo cold outside. I am really waiting for mild sunny weather,  hope it will bless us soon. Time is really flying fast I don't know where my days are going. March is going to end in five days, it went so swiftly. I am so looking forward to this Summer...I am going to India for my summer vacation YIPEE. I am going to see my parents after three years.I am really excited about it... Ok now, coming back to the project now that I am sharing today. These are real easy one, this brown shredded paper came in the box as a protection cover with our online order. I really like the color so I turned it into a small wreath like thing...now it hangs on my closet door..I am brushing my crocheting skill these days (will share my new crochet project in next post) so I ended up adding crochet flower to it.

This cute letter monogram made by my daughter....it is easy to make and is good fun project with kids. She is used beads and puffy paint to decorate. I painted the base with light blue acrylic paint with dark blue shading in between. Hope you will like these two easy peasy project. Have a good day!


1 comment:

  1. WOW I love the way you made the wreath and must be so exciting to be coming back to India

    ReplyDelete