Monday, March 10, 2014

Painted Wooden Frames


 Hello Friends...looks like spring is here in North Carolina. We are blessed with lovely sunshine today.Clear sky, bright sunlight and warm 70 degree day,a perfect start for this week.Yesterday, while cleaning my closet, I found these wooden frames I got some time ago for my kids to paint. In fact, my son even doodled one of them with  the markers. But we never finished it. I thought why not paint them. I painted the base with the dark colors, added little black paint in red and green.I decided to paint white flowers as it is a good contrast to all. It was looking little plain after I finished the designs so added polka dots to it. I guess, they look nice together. Let me know what do you think!
 


See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. WOW I have lost my heart to the black and white beauty...stunning design just like from a home magazine
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sonia for nice words I liked that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi deepi,thanx and I used krylon uv-resistant clear /acrylic coating for sealing my project .hope it helps :).tried to follow you..but some issue in google friend connect.will follow once it rectify


      Delete