Tuesday, February 7, 2012

blooms in my rooms

Hi dear friends....hope your week is going on well. Mine is moving in a right direction too. Last week, I finished all my paper streamers(now i can buy more :) ) making these bloom sticks. Now these sticks are adorning my bedroom's side table. Dear miss sunshine gathered some sticks from outside. We gathered the paper streamers and floral tape. Twisting, rounding and turning , that's all we did and later attached them to the sticks. It was fun to do it with children. They get more excited than me to see the end results. I hope to pass on my creative side to them.






Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing crafts of flowers. Looks stunning.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so amazing! I have a knack for collecting food jars & bottles and these flowers look will look amazing in them. Please do a tutorial on how you made them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! Spring has come around with beautiful flowers in our house, your flowers with riot of colors has raised our spirits. Keep it up. RAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello happy mom and sunshine... once again a cute creation... lovely... colorful and beautiful. and I have an award to for u do check in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very bright n neat job.Little miss sunshine's contribution adds a big charm to your art dear.

    ReplyDelete