Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paper Flower 2



 Hello dear readers ...as I said in my previous post March is going to be the flowery one in my blog. So here comes the another project I did using paper flowers. Its real simple!...and you don't need much supplies for it. I have used construction paper and cardboard to construct it. I made a flower hanger keeping Om as a center. Om is written with golden acrylic paint and later attached to the flower base.Here is the link for variety of paper roses you can make. Hope this will be useful for your creative projects.












i used gunny sack to cover up the cardboard circle












2 comments:

  1. Wonderful looking representation of OM! Amazing craftswoman-ship Deepti. hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous creation. LOve this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete