Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Paper Flower 4







Hello dear friends.... aren't these peachy family of roses pretty? I love the softness of the color and how the delicate petals brings the darker hues in the middle. This is my last flower post for the month of March. I am getting addicted to flower making and spending more time on Pinterest. It's amazing to see so much creative talent out there. These roses made with coffee filter...I colored them in very light shade of orange. The small roses are made with 12 small circles and bigger ones with 20. You can use crepe paper too.... that will look wonderful too. Here are the pictures I took while making it. In April, I will be sharing some of my sewing projects.Hope you all have wonderful weekend!























2 comments:

  1. Amazing craftswoman ship. I just wish I even had 10% of talent of your creating such flowers.
    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flower & tutorial too :)
    Following your blog now! have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete