Friday, April 27, 2012

A colorful painting

Hello dear friends ...just decided to make a quick post for this week.  I can't believe that May is here...time is flying real quick. Four months of this year gone already! Weather is turning little more warmer now... I enjoyed my time today making bubbles with my little one, while miss sunshine was at school. I love summer...its bright days and lazy afternoon and lots of fresh lemonade. Enough said about summer ..... I am sharing this project today that I finished a while ago. I love the bright array of colors used here. This work inspired by the Gujarat embroidery work...I tried painting  the design  because that kind of embroidery definitely  requires patience, hard work and time. I decided to paint it and added some sequins later. I love to add some mirror on it but I don't have any so I used sequin as an alternative. Its adding lot of color to my neutral colored wall....here are some clicks...tell me what you think...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    







,,

4 comments:

  1. It looks straight out of Gurjari! Very well recreated, looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright colours, ethnic designs and creative ideas have
    made the presentation impressive, pl contnue. RAM

    ReplyDelete