Friday, May 4, 2012

Painted Canvas Tote


Hello dear friend !! Friday is here and I am enjoying it. Hope you are doing the same. These days I am reading a very nice book about the folk art of Mexico. I am totally mesmerized by the beautiful and colorful craft work they do. I am going to share the images in my next post...so you can see what I am talking about.
Summer is here...  soon miss sunshine summer holidays will start ....I am planning to make summer break  fun for her with little learning. I am thinking about exploring the world of Origami.  I don't know much about it either...so it will be fun to explore new craft with her. You tube is a great resource. They have some nice kid science projects as well....guess I will  be spending  my time there :)  I will be sharing our crafting adventures with you all  :))

Here I am sharing the images of the little makeover of a canvas bag  I made to gift someone. I got plain canvas bag from store ...painted a floral design and embroidered it with black thread and its done. It was simple and easy project. Hopefully, person receiving will like it ...fingers crossed. Well that's all from Deepi's World today... Have a nice weekend !!    

















12 comments:

  1. wow !! that is a beautiful transformation especially accentuated by the black thread outline.lucky friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your friend would love this handmade gift by you.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. LOve to see the Mexico art pics. in ur next post.


    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone for dropping by and leaving such sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to let you know, I featured your wonderful project today. Pop on by and check it out {grab a featured button} and most importantly – have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh.. this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!! I love the idea of painting .. and then embroidery.. awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tote looks gorgeous Deepika. You have a wonderful blog here. Love it.

    ReplyDelete