Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Play-Dough Flowers


Hello dear friends....guess what... I am playing with Play-dough these days. I made these beauties yesterday using play-dough. I really loved the way these flowers turned out...its addicting actually, once I started it I can't stop myself. I am still thinking about how I am going to use these flowers in my project. They are still soft ....it will take some time to dry. Play-dough comes in variety of colors and new shade can be  made mixing two colors together.
 Hope you will enjoy the flower shower as you
 scroll down. Have a great week ahead!



























15 comments:

  1. Aww ........ these flowers are cute as a button :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! flowers, flowers all the way.It seems that spring has stepped in silence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear friends! I am glad that you liked the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    These are beautiful...love the colours...the roses have come out great...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepi if you have not tried it do try the brand amos-- its more expensive but dries super light and does not crack long term!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepi, the roses you made are gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely flowers..ur most of the post have easy yet creative DIYs...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete