Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crochet Flowers




Hello dear friends...hope you all keeping up well. As the picture shows above, my fingers are busy doing crochet these days. I am loving it so far :)) Its not that difficult as I thought earlier. After learning few basic stitches, I searched you tube and found some fabulous crochet tutorial. I made some flowers as you can see. It will be a part of the other project I am working on and will post it later. I made this chain flowers and stitched it to my daughters sweater. I guess pink flowers has given it new life. The link, I have used is here.
















Have A lovely week ahead!


3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and fashionable flowers.

    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. flowers blooming in all colors. Imaginative & beautiful.

    ReplyDelete