Thursday, January 24, 2013

Crochet Flowers



Hello dear all...hope you all are having good week so far. You see this crochet beauty ...I made it last night, I am planning to give these flower bookmarks as gift on Valentine day. I learned crochet last summer and still learning from you tube. There are some very good tutorial on You Tube ...here is the link for you if you are interested in making or learning. I am planning to make more flowers ...they will look good on any thing. Have a happy weekend to you...I guess I will be making more of these.....

















See you on Monday...Bye now

3 comments:

  1. beautiful flowers. you are a great craftswoman.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I am always amazed by your versatile talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crochet work looks impressive.. You are truly talented..

    ReplyDelete