Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ruffled Ribbon


Hello there....hope you are having good time. We are half way through the month of January so quickly. This is my second project of the year...a quick recycling one. I loved this polka dot ribbon of my daughter's old dress. Since she is no longer wearing it I thought why not reusing the ribbon to dress up a plain skirt that she already has. I simply make ruffles and stitched it. I guess her skirt looking nice with new addition. What do you think? 















I guess this will make a nice flower for hair clip too.








Pretty right? Bye for now....see you again with a next post.

8 comments:

  1. Oh it so lovely how you made the ruffles
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia...Thanks for dropping by. I just make a running stitch on the ribbon and gathered it by pulling the thread here is a pic from other project of mine.

      http://deepijoshi.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

      Delete
  2. Very cute ribbons. Deepti, you are a wonderful craftswoman.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh... whats there to think... its lovely... you always rock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear friends...for appreciating this work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely with the grey skirt..

    ReplyDelete