Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ribbon Flowers


Hello Dear friends ....I am glad to be back to my blogging world. Hope this year I will be consistent in my posting, bringing new ideas and sharing what I have learned watching others. Today's post is ...as you can see about head clips with fancy bows and flowers. I was watching some lovely you tube posts and tried making clips with the material I already have. This is what I made today...these are really simple. I will be doing one more post on this soon. I would really love to make Kanzashi flowers that I have seen...will certainly try that one. 












I burned the edges for this red flower....and added black beads in the middle.









I have recycled the cute rabbit and butterfly ...looking neat on this flower. Hope you like it.


4 comments:

  1. such pretty flowers Deepi. love each of them. wish to see more of your posts this year.
    belated but very happy new year wishes to you and your dear ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely flowers... these will be pretty on ur kids hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pleasent comeback, lovely flowers on the eve of New Year. Hope in 2013 yr presentations will touch new horizons of excellence. RAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pleasent comeback, lovely flowers on the eve of New Year. Hope in 2013 yr presentations will touch new horizons of excellence. RAM

    ReplyDelete