Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little by Little


Hello Everyone…how you guys are doing? OMG it is Thursday night already…yaaahooo weekend is here…only one more day to go...tomorrow TGIF…eagerly waiting for the weekend so that I can plan the weekend my way… As I’m writing this, My dinner is cooked….miss sunshine is practicing her word list for tomorrow’s test and little one is playing with his tiny toy cars and hubby dear busy with his laptop…Since now all my stars are aligned, I get to spare sometime in writing this post.

Today I am sharing embroidery piece that I was working on for quiet sometime now…finally I finished it yesterday….and it is ready to be shared.

I would like to thank all my fellow blogger friends for their kind comments and encouragement...your words keep me going…
So Thank you all once again!!









































Have a great weekend everyone!!



12 comments:

  1. Thatz a beautiful and neat needle work..... lovely clicks too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever need to buy any art from outside? :) You are such a creative and resourceful person. Your ideas are unique. Good work again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embroidery looks fabulous. You truly are a Master Craftswoman.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. embroidery is very neat... and i think if there is some mirror work in this it will be more beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work.. deepi... It looks neat and beautiful..!! Have u stuck the piece on a plate...?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh.. Deepi. this is gorgeous.. .so neat, beautiful.. love the colours..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Loved the fact that you pasted it on a plate, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. luvthe presentation.,thanks for the pictorial

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all thankfor dropping by and leaving comments.
    @Emreen I pasted it on a frizbee which has detachable frame.
    @G.aruljothi mirror is actually a good idea.

    ReplyDelete